Azure Cloud Infrastructure
There are various servers needed for blockchain development. One example is if you are creating a website that accepts Stratis as payment. You can’t leave such a server running on your laptop at home. You need a cloud server that handles connections to the web front end, connections to a Stratis Full Node, and connections to a database of addresses and private keys. So to help reduce the complexity of creating a blockchain development solution, the SDF will create “server templates” that can be deployed quickly on Azure. Common servers needed will be identified and created.
- Find people with Azure infrastructure expertise
- Identify some of the most common servers needed for blockchain development
- Fund the creation of Azure server templates
Common servers in need of templates
- Stratis Full Node (probably already templatized by the Stratis team, need to investigate)
- Stratis Block Explorer
- Secure transaction signing wallet
- Backend for a web wallet
How to contribute to this project
Join us on Discord to contribute.