- 1)Run your FN and select the Swagger testnet url - http://localhost:38221/swagger/
select the test box that shows the swagger.json
- 2)Open in a new browser – then save the json to disk.
- 3)Go to swagger.io and select Tools -> Swagger Editor (then select online version)
- 4)Import the recently saved json file
- 5)This will then load the Stratis API into the Swagger UI Editor
6) Select Generate Client, then csharp-dotnet2 (or whatever language you want to generate code for).
- 7)Swagger will then save the generated code to disk. Find the file and open. Here you can see all the Stratis API's.